Sunday, October 21, 2007

The barmaids life (use to be)

So yeah broke my right hand, when I fell down.......PLZ don't ask it hurts like hell.

Here is yet another kinda force smoking situation that WAS, just plain out of this world.

Just imagine that poor person (usuly a barmaid girl) getting bombarded for6-8 hours in a row no break just plain STFU its your job.....she is inhaling second hand smoke, no other ppl can dream of that kinda of exposure, imagine it then X1000000 that's what it is IRL (or use to be)

I am talking about those barmaid!!!!

I know I use to be one for GOOD 6MONTH

here is a VERY simple graph i made of how EVIL it was



N

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for your hand first of all, i hope healing will be fast.

I've always thought non-smokers have to be the best turn on for smokers, so the same for fetishists 'cause they can be forced as you know but ... they never appear in videos.

how about filming the barmaids video with real non-smokers ? the best part for me would be probably the exposure of non-smokers to the smoke even best than the barmaid girl ( smoker or not ? ).
To look at the smokers showing smoking as something that give pleasure, something funny or something you can use to force and not being forced, tempting 'em to start, giving ciggies to them ... I think this psicological job is in a some way force a person to smoke. And it really turns me on more than just forcesmoking itself.

sorry if it has already been filmed or if i misunderstood something , i'm not english-spoken and i'm trying my best to understand ya.

Kss and lots of thanx for all that you do.